Tickets to the Picasso Museum
Buy tickets easily, safely and quickly
Visit the Picasso Museum in Paris with tickets that will enable you to jump the queue. Immerse yourself in the works of the 20th century's most famous artist and learn about his unique creative process in one of the largest and most exceptional museums dedicated to Picasso anywhere in the world.
Learn about the creative process of one of the most famous artists in the world, Pablo Picasso. The collection that is housed at the Pablo Picasso Museum in Paris contains more than 5,000 works which have defined the art of the 20th century. It is the largest collection in terms of quantity and variety which enables visitors to see the different artistic phases running through Picasso's painted works, his sculptures and his drawings. Courtesy of his brushstrokes, studies, photographs and a collection of documents, it becomes possible to properly understand the artist's creative process.
Bear in mind that:
- Adult tickets cost €14;
- Children and young people under the age of 18 are able to access the museum for free (remember to bring your identity documents with you);
- Tickets which enable you to jump the queue are included
- Average duration of a visit: 1 hour and 30 minutes;
- Security checks are compulsory for all visitors;
- Tickets are immediately available on your smartphone;
- Disabled Access is available;
- Booking on-line is highly recommended by museum staff.
Works in the collection: with a focus on the paintings
The Picasso collection inside the museum in Paris includes more than 5,000 works which are a combination of paintings, sculptures, sketches and various documents. The collection of paintings consists of some 300 items and it is possible to see works of great importance such as:
- The Kiss, the nudes, The Matador and The Musicians (effected during the last ten years of the artist's life);
- Paintings of the young ladies of Avignon;
- Natural Death;
- Cubist paintings, The Man with Guitar and The Man with the Mandolin;
- A series of decoupages and constructions from the cubist period;
- Surrealist paintings;
- Pictures that represent the Spanish Civil War;
- Drawings and scupltures from the "Pop Art" period of the 50's;
- Pictures from the last decade of Picasso's life.
How to buy tickets on-line
- Choose the date on the calendar on which you wish to visit;
- In this instance, it is not necessary to indicate a time for your visit. Just click on "See Availability," in order to continue;
- Choose the number of tickets required (adults and those below18 years of age);
- Secure the details of your booking or log-in with Facebook or Google;
- Make payment for the tickets with your preferred method of payment and receive your tickets immediately in your inbox;
- On the day of your visit, just show the tickets on your smartphone outside the building and jump the queue.
What is included
- Tickets that enable you to "jump the queue";
- The visit can take as long as you like;
- There are no schedules to abide by, you can arrive when you wish after 10:30 until 18:00 when the museum closes;
- Tickets on your smartphone are accepted:
For disabled visitors, entry is free of charge. However, it is strongly recommended to make a booking on-line for their companions. This will mean you can all enter at the same time without having to queue and without having to wait for entry. We do remind you that the security checks are compulsory for all visitors and it is not possible to access the building with suitcases and bags. The entry date on the ticket does not include a specified time. This provides maximum flexibility for visitors who are able to arrive at the museum from 10:30 onwards until closing at 18:00. The latest permitted entry is 30 minutes before closing time.
- Product Code: TCK-MP;
- Open every day (except Mondays)