Tickets for the Musée d'Orsay
Buy tickets easily, safely and quickly
Visit the collection of Impressionist works of art that are housed inside the walls of the former Orsay railway station. You will have the opportunity to visit the Musée d'Orsay, one of the most famous museums in the world for its collection of impressionist and floral art and you can jump the queues that often form at the ticket counters too.
Discover the most beautiful works of art by the masters of Impressionism: Monet, Renoir, Degas and Cézanne. Amongst the thousands of works that are on show, some are truly unmissable. "The Absinthe Drinker" and "The Little Fourteen Year Old Dancer," by Edgard Degas, "Dance at the Moulin de la Galette" by Auguste Renoir and "Rosebushes under the Trees" by Gustav Klimt. The importance of the numerous works on display by the father of Impressionism, the famous Clause Monet, cannot be underestimated. But, if we are talking about masterpieces, there are more, as an entire gallery is dedicated to Vincent Van Gogh and his truly unique and unrivalled artistic talent.
Bear in mind that:
- The adult entry fee is €15.00;
- Average duration of a visit: 3 hours;
- Reserved entry (Access C);
- Tickets immediately available on your smartphone;
- Recommended days on which to visit: Thursdays and Fridays;
- You choose when to start and when to finish your visit inside the museum;
- Open daily, except Mondays;
- In order to avoid the queues at the ticket office, it is advisable to buy your tickets in advance.
Inside the Musée d'Orsay large bags or suitcases are not permitted so it is recommended to book your visit once you have deposited your suitcases wherever you are staying because the museum doesn't have any storage space for suitcases and your entry may be cancelled. The security controls prior to entering the building are compulsory but don't worry, they are quite quick and you can make it even faster by starting to remove your shoes and your jackets before it comes to your turn. Our advice to lovers of Impressionism is to buy a ticket together with access to the Musée de l'Orangerie. By doing this, you will save on the price of both tickets and both can be easily reached on foot by walking along the banks of the Seine
- Choose the date on the calendar on which you wish to make your visit;
- Choose the time at which you want your visit to start and click on the icon that says "Book Now."
- Choose the type of ticket you want and the number you require;
- Fill out the details of your booking or do your log-in with Facebook or Google;
- Make the payment for the tickets via your preferred payment option and you will immediately receive the tickets directly to your email address;
- On the day of your visit you will simply have to show the tickets on your smartphone at Entrance C of the Musée d'Orsay (reserved entry).
What is included
- Entrance tickets enabling you to "jump the queue.";
- The visit can last as long as you wish during the opening hours;
- Tickets can be accepted on a smartphone;
- Access to both the permanent collection and temporary exhibitions;
What to see and how to get there
Do you need some more information before visiting some of the most important works that are housed in the Musée d'Orsay? In our article entitled The Musée d'Orsay you can find all the useful information necessary for visiting the Museum along with all our recommendations on how to reach the museum with the Parisian public transport network. If you are a lover of Impressionism, we suggest that you also have a look at our article entitled The Musée de l'Orangerie.
- Product Code: TCK-MO;
- Open daily from 9.30am to 6pm, except Mondays; late night on Thursdays until 9.45pm