Tour of Madrid on a Go-kart
See Madrid on board a private go-kart with its own audio-guide
For those who love their independence, we would like to suggest this wonderful tour of the city on board a Go-Kart with an invaluable commentary from the audio-guide. Thanks to the excellent integrated GPS system, you will be free to drive your private Go-Car around Madrid, enjoying the city's spectacular attractions whilst listening to the audio commentary at the same time. You will be at liberty to stop whenever you like for a coffee or a hot chocolate with churros....and maybe a photo stop! You can choose from 4 different tours that have been created to get the best out of the city.
Bear in mind that:
An Adult ticket costs €35.00;
Average duration of the tour is around 2 hours;
The tickets will be available immediately on your smartphone;
Best times to take the Tour: before 11:00 and after 15:00;
You choose when and where to stop;
4 different routes are available;
4 different itineraries for your Tour
Choose the itinerary which suits you best and have fun exploring Madrid on board a private two-seater Go-kart:
- Historic Madrid: with this itinerary which lasts about two hours, you will have the opportunity to fully appreciate the oldest part of the city. The most important places on the list include: Plaza España, the Royal Palace, the Almudena Cathedral, la Latina Quarter, the San Miguel Market, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol, Gran Vía and much more.
- A Special Tour of Madrid's Athletics Stadium: with this itinerary which lasts about three hours you will be able to visit historic areas of Madrid and the Stadium as well. The route covers visits to: the famous Plaza España, The Royal Palace, the Almudena Cathedral, Puerta de Toledo, the Vicente Calderón Stadium, the Cebada Market, the San Miguel Market, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol and plenty more.
- A Special Tour of the Bernabéu Stadium: with this itinerary which lasts approximately three hours, you will have the opportunity to discover some of Madrid's historic areas and this famous stadium as well.. The route covers visits to the Gran Vía, Plaza Cibeles, Puerta de Alcalá, the marvellous Retiro Park, the Chueca neighbourhood, the Paseo Recoletos and much more besides.
- Cosmopolitan Madrid: with this itinerary which lasts around two hours, you will be able to explore the wonderful cosmopolitan districts of Madrid. This includes a visit to the Prado Museum, Plaza Cibeles, the city centre, Puerta de Alcalá, the Retiro Park, the Reina Sofía Museum, the Plaza de Las Ventas bull-ring, the Salamanca district, the Chueca neighbourhood, the Paseo Recoletos, the Gran Vía and plenty more.
How to buy tickets on-line
- Select the date on the calendar on which you wish to make your tour;
- Click on the "Book Now" button";
- Select the type and number of tickets you require;
- Fill out the details of your booking or log-in with Facebook or Google;
- Effect payment for the tickets via your preferred payment method and you will immediately receive the tickets at your email address or via SMS to your smartphone;
- On the day of your visit, just show the tickets on your smartphone at the entrance of the GoCar office.
A two-seater GoKart with helmets and GPS included
A tank full of gasoline;
Third party insurance (with the option to add further levels of insurance);
Product Code: TCK-ML;
Available from April through to October from 09:00 to 21:00 and from October to March until 19:00 hours.