See Madrid from on board an open-topped double decker bus!
See Madrid from on board a sightseeing bus and make your visit complete thanks to the fantastic audio commentary. You won't waste any time as you would with the stresses and strains of public transport and will be able to see the city in the easiest and most comfortable way possible. There are two different routes at your disposal, (with numerous stops), providing passengers with the opportunity to get to know both the historic and the modern Madrid. In addition to this, you can opt to remain on board until the end of the journey or, you can interrupt the trip by hopping on and off (as often as you like) to visit the places that you really want to see.
What to expect from the service
By choosing to tour Madrid on a sight-seeing bus, you will be able to see the city in a practical way, without losing any time waiting for different means of transport. Also, thanks to the audio-guide on board, you will get to know plenty of information about the city's history and its idiosyncrasies in a fun and easy manner on both routes (the modern and the historic) or, you may just choose one of these depending on your preferences and any time constraints you may have. Each of the routes lasts approximately one and a half hours and are located at strategic points in the city enabling passengers to enjoy a mixture of both lines if they so wish. You can reach all the attractions with ease and will have the freedom to decide when and where you want to get off to see more on foot! The Wi-Fi on board the bus will also enable you to share your adventures and the places you have visited immediately with friends and family.
Bear in mind that:
- You will be seeing Madrid from on board a comfortable bus;
- You choose when to get off and what to see;
- An Adult ticket costs €21.00 and children's and pensioners' tickets cost €10.00;
- A two day Adult ticket costs €25.00 and children's and pensioners' tickets cost €13.00;
- 2 different routes, both of which last around an hour and a half;
- Wi-Fi on board;
- Tickets are available immediately;
- The service is available daily;
The bus routes
- Route 1: Historic Madrid. This route will take you on a journey of discovery to the historic heart of the Spanish capital and departs from outside the famous Prado Museum.
- The itineary includes areas of great importance such as: the Golden Triangle of Art, the Royal Palace, Plaza de Cibeles, the Gate of Toledo, the Gran Vía, Plaza de España, the Reina Sofía Museum, the Basilica of St. Francis the Great, the Almudena Cathedral, the Plaza Mayor and much more.
- Route 2: Modern Madrid. This route will take you on a journey of discovery covering contemporary architecture, the vibrant heart of the city and, if you are passionate about sports, this route will also take you to the famous Santiago Bernabéu Stadium belonging to Real Madrid. Some of the most famous stops are: Plaza Neptuno, Plaza de Colón, the Lázaro Galdiano Museum, the Archaeological Museum, Puerta del Sol and the Plaza de las Cortes.
How to buy tickets on-line
- Select the date on the calendar on which you wish to make your visit and click on the "check availability" button in order to continue;
- Select the duration of the tour you require (1 or 2 days)
- Select the number of adult and children's tickets (if required);
- Fill out of the details of the booking or log-in with Facebook or Google;
- Make your payment for the tickets via your preferred payment method and you will receive your tickets immediately by email, SMS or directly on the App.
- Remember to print off your tickets;
- On the day of your visit, just show the tickets you have printed off to the driver before boarding the bus.
- Tickets for the Tourist Bus;
- Wi-Fi on board;
- Product Code: TCK-BB;
- Available every day: from March to October from 09:00 to 22:00 and from November to February, from 10:00 to 18:00.