Taxi to and from Eindhoven airport
A good holiday/vacation in the Netherlands is best begun with a reliable taxi service from Eindhoven Airport. Although the Dutch city is mainly used as a point of arrival in order to move around the capital Amsterdam, Eindhoven has its own personality and a serviceable transport infrastructure. It is a city of over 200,000 inhabitants located in the region of North Brabant.
Eindhoven is a city with its eye on the future, with brand-new skyscrapers and important companies being founded within the city limits, such as Philips. It is an important centre for design fans, who often visit it during the Dutch Design Week.
What to see in Eindhoven
Although not well-known, it is a good idea to stay for a few days in the city to get a look at the various attractions that you can visit.
- Flying Pins - It is an installation created by two artists during the year 2000 celebrations.
- Philips Museum - Tells the story of this multinational company that was founded in 1891, and which initially produced simple incandescent light bulbs.
- Markt Square - The heart of the city and a must see for any visitor. Every Saturday there is a flea market.
- Dierenrijk - A beautiful zoo for children, and children may get the chance to feed the animals.
- Van Abbe Museum - A modern museum of contemporary and experimental art.
Eindhoven Airport is 7.5 km from the city centre and about 120 km from Amsterdam. It is the second largest airport in the country, and receives flights from many European cities like Marseille, Barcelona, Dublin, Catania and many others.
Among the services offered by Eindoven airport, there is free and unlimited Wi-Fi, ATMs, shops and restaurants.
Distances Between Eindhoven Airport and Some Points of Interest
For those who choose Eindhoven as their holiday destination, distances and travel times are provided between the airport and various tourist attractions.
- Eindhoven airport - Amsterdam: we recommend you take the A2 motorway and you will arrive in about an hour and a half.
- Eindhoven airport - Philips Museum: via Tilburgseweg, it will take approximately 10 km in 20 minutes.
- Eindhoven airport - Market Square: these two localities are quite near, about 8 km, to be covered in 20 minutes.
- Eindhoven airport - Dierenrijk: to get there, it takes about 28 minutes (in the absence of traffic), along the Sterrenlaan.
- Eindhoven airport - Van Abbemuseum: this destination can be reached after travelling 10 km along the Tilburgseweg.
Approximate Taxi cost from Eindhoven Airport
|Eindhoven airport - City centre
|Eindhoven airport - Amsterdam
The Eindhoven Transport Links
Eindhoven has a modern public transport network, although you can easily reach the centre by foot from most of its major hotels. The city's means of transport include trains, city buses and public taxis.
Trains arriving daily at the Eindhoven station allow move around 60,000 people per day. City buses leave from the central station and service most of main roads in the city.
For those who want to reach Amsterdam, there are various options, such as the Airport Shuttle that leaves from Eindhoven Airport and makes 4 trips every hour; at the exit of the airport there is the bus stop 401, which leads to the Eindhoven railway station from where trains directed at Amsterdam station leave every quarter of an hour. The train, called NS Intercity, leaves from the Dutch airport every quarter of an hour.
Taxileader.net service at Eindhoven Airport
A low-cost flight is a great opportunity for vacationers to break the routine and fly first to Eindhoven and then travel to Amsterdam. Landing at Eindhoven airport and then getting to your destination by public transport is not easy. A taxi transfer from the Eindhoven airport to the place where you are staying is always a good idea because trying to navigate a public transport system with luggage in hand is always difficult.
Book through this website, and a private taxi will take you from the airport to wherever you are staying. The driver will wait for you with a sign in hand when you land.
Book a taxi to the airport, and you will be picked up in front of your accommodation and accompanied directly to the airport.
Booking confirmation is sent via e-mail and SMS 48 hours before each transfer, along with an emergency number to call for last minute communications, such as informing the driver about a flight delay.
Normally the payment of a small deposit by credit card is required. The rest of the fare is paid cash after your taxi ride is over.
Why choose Taxileader.net?
Using the TaxiLeader booking service to take you to-and-from the airport means you do not have to look for a bus or other public transport. There is no need to worry about getting lost in a country where you do not speak the local language.
With a private taxi service, you may be picked up and dropped off at any time of day or night. Our taxis are safe, especially when compared with public transport. Plus, you get a full quote for how much it will cost before you get in the taxi, so there are no nasty surprises.
The biggest advantage of a Private Taxi service is knowing how much you will have to pay in advance. The amount doesn't change even if you are caught in traffic or forced to take a diversion. Our customer service agents speak various languages, so give us a call today or book your taxi using the link below.