Reserva un traslado en el aeropuerto de Sheremétievo-Moscú
If you have decided to spend a few days in the fascinating Russian capital, you may be interested in discovering the Sheremetyevo Taxi service, the ideal solution to save time and money on transfers to and from the airport!
Moscow is a very big city and therefore it is very important to save precious time on your visit from the moment you arrive at the airport. By choosing the private taxi service at a fixed price, you will be met directly inside the airport to be accompanied without any stop before your destination.
The beauty of the Russian capital with its problematic history and its continuous cultural, social and economic transformations await you. Walking through its streets will be like going into the past and imagining times very different from the present, such as the atmosphere in the time of the tsars or during the most recent Soviet Union.
This dynamic city is also the most important centre of the nation from the cultural, economic and political point of view, because it is precisely here that the government is based and it is here that most economic agreements are born. Although the climate is often harsh during the winter months, the vitality of the capital will allow you to enjoy an unusual holiday and you can warm up in one of the many bars by drinking the traditional glass of vodka. But if you fear the freezing cold in Moscow too much, then summer may be the perfect season to fly to Moscow; in any case, when planning your trip, keep in mind the importance of booking your airport transfers in advance: don't waste valuable time with long waits for taxis at the airport or at the many public transport stops!
What to see in Moscow
Of all the attractions in the capital, these are really the most unmissable:
- The Kremlin: is Russia's most important fortified citadel, located in the geometric centre of Moscow on the left bank of the Moskva River;
- Armoury Chamber: located near the Borovickaja Tower, and home to one of the most famous applied arts museums;
- Saint Basil's Cathedral: commissioned by Ivan the Terrible to commemorate his conquests, is now renowned around the world for the spectacular architecture and colours;
- Red Square: is the most important and spectacular square in Moscow, which in addition to having a strategic position, located between the Kremlin and the Cathedral of St. Basil, houses many historical monuments known around the world.
Sheremetyevo Airport (SVO) is in Khimki, a city about 30 km from downtown Moscow. Originally established as a military airport, it is now considered the most important airport in the capital and the largest in Eastern Europe with its five terminals. Within the airport there are numerous services such as banks, currency exchange, shops, bars, restaurants, Skype kiosks to allow passengers to make online calls and even sleep cabins, showers and special rooms for families travelling with children.
Indicative taxi prices from Sheremetyevo Airport
|Sheremetyevo Taxi||1-4 passengers||1-5 passengers|
|From Sheremetyevo Airport to The Kremlin||from 7 euros per person;||from 8 euros per person;|
|From Sheremetyevo Airport to Red Square||from 5 euros per person;||from 6 euros per person;|
|From Sheremetyevo Airport to Bolshoi Theatre||from 6 euros per person;||from 7 euros per person;|
Distances from Sheremetyevo airport to Moscow points of interest
As already mentioned in this article, Sheremetyevo Airport is in Khimki, about 30 km from downtown Moscow. For this reason, when planning your trip and choosing this airport, you should also consider other variables that can have a significant impact on scheduled transfer times, such as traffic conditions, the season, the day of the week - travel times by car, whether by rental or taxi, can vary greatly! Here are some examples of the distance from the attractions and the time needed to reach them..:
- From Sheremetyevo airport to the Kremlin: about 34 km with an average travel time of 60 minutes;
- From Sheremetyevo airport to Saint Basil's: about 35 km with an average travel time of 60 minutes;
- From Sheremetyevo airport to Bolshoi: about 30 km with an average travel time of 60 minutes.
Transport in Moscow
To get to downtown Moscow from Sheremetyevo airport you can opt for a bus, which will drop you off at Belorusskaya metro station and from there you will change to your accommodation.
If you want quick transfers without intermediate stops, you can opt for a taxi transfer.
You can find public taxis when you leave the airport: cars are usually yellow with a luminous sign on the roof. But pay attention: their availability is not always immediate, as they can vary depending on the time of day, day of the week and passenger traffic conditions, so you may have to wait a long time for your departure. Using a public taxi to get to the city centre can be a very expensive solution, especially if you haven't yet converted your money from euros to roubles. For all these reasons, we recommend the convenience and speed of a private taxi with a fixed price, with numerous advantages, such as more competitive and affordable prices compared to the public fares quoted, especially if you travel in a group or family.
At the time of your arrival in the city, you can choose to travel by public transport, which undoubtedly remains the fastest and cheapest way to get to Moscow attractions from your accommodation. Moscow's metro network is particularly extensive and efficient: there are 12 active lines with almost 200 stations and it is possible to reach all points of interest in the city. Most stations are also a must-see attraction: their architecture allows you to enjoy an incredible spectacle while waiting for your train. Don't be discouraged by the difficulty of directions in Cyrillic because using the Moscow metro is very simple: in every station there are maps that facilitate the calculation of your movements and line changes. Most stations are open from early in the morning until one o'clock in the morning; different types of travel tickets are available (single, two routes, 20, 40 and 60 routes) or you can buy the Troika Card that allows unlimited travel on all means of transport.
The city also has a more complicated and obsolete network of buses, trams and trolleybuses that we discourage using, as they involve very long travel times and reach especially peripheral areas with no places of interest.
For more details, we recommend consulting the official website Public transport in Moscow.
Taxileader.net service at Sheremetyevo Airport
The Taxileader.net service allows you to reach any destination in Moscow from Sheremetyevo airport without having to think about the many worries that generally refer to airport transfers abroad. In fact, with our private taxis at a fixed price, you won't have to take the meter into account, because at the time of booking, the price of your route will be calculated in advance and the fare will remain fixed; you won't have to think about how to communicate with the driver, because he will already know your address and will take you directly there by the fastest route; you won't have to worry about the route, traffic or road conditions, but you can enjoy both the beginning and the end of your journey. One of our professional drivers will meet you directly at the airport with a sign showing the name you entered on the reservation. Payment can be made by credit card, prepaid card or bank transfer.
Why choose Taxileader.net ?
- Personalised service with online booking 24 hours a day;
- Secure and guaranteed payment;
- Transportation by licensed drivers;
- Reception directly at the airport with a sign;
- No surcharge is required in case of flight delay;
- Price locked at time of booking;
- Possibility of choosing the vehicle that best suits your needs and the number of passengers;
- Modern and comfortable vehicles;
- Free confirmation SMS;
How to book a private Sheremetyevo Airport Taxi
To book a Sheremetyevo Airport Taxi all you have to do is fill out the form on this page or call customer service in Spanish available Monday through Saturday, from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. If you choose to complete the online form, simply enter your destination and your flight details, choose the car that interests you the most from those proposed and the system will automatically calculate the exact cost of the trip, which will remain fixed from the moment you receive the email confirmation of the reservation.
To complete the reservation, you must pay a small deposit or pay the total amount in advance by credit card, prepaid card or bank transfer.
Save time and money on your transfer by choosing the service offered by Taxileader.net!
- How far is Sheremetyevo airport from the city centre?
- The airport is about 35 km from the centre, with 1 hour taxi ride. With other means of transport we need more.
- How do I recognise the driver? At the time of booking you will be asked for your name and surname, which will be displayed on the driver's sign in the arrivals area of the airport.
- Does the price vary according to traffic conditions?
- No. With our service you will pay a fixed price that you will know at the time of booking, so you no longer have to worry about traffic or expenses.