Book the Taxi service from and to the Bucharest airport
To save time in airport waitings and thus optimize the time to visit the Romanian capital, we recommend to book the Taxi service from the Bucharest airport. Thanks to this service you have the convenience of a direct transfer, without airport waitings and with a fixed transfer fee.
Bucharest, the capital of Romania and the main economic and industrial center, is located in the south of the country.
Despite many prejudices and its difficult past, Bucharest today is an emerging capital that has perfectly integrated into Europe and is in a strong economic development.
Nicknamed "the Paris of the East", it offers its visitors a wide choice of attractions as well as a lively nightlife.
What to see in Bucharest
Who wants to visit this beautiful city, cannot miss to see the following places:
- Parliament Building (Palatul Parlamentului): a symbol of the Romanian communism, it ranks second among the largest buildings in the world, just after the Washington Pentagon.
- Romanian Athenaeum: a concert hall in the center of Bucharest, with an audience of 600 seats.
- Arch of Triumph (Arcul de Triumf): a perfect copy of the arch of Paris, built on the occasion of the independence obtained from Romania in 1878.
Distances between Otopeni Airport and some points of interest
- Otopeni airport (Henri Coandă) - Parliament Building: to reach this symbol of Bucharest and travel 17 km, you need about 40 minutes (by car and without traffic).
- Otopeni airport (Henri Coandă) - Romanian Athenaeum: only 16 kilometers separate these two locations and to reach the University it takes 25 minutes by taking the E60 road, which is the fastest route.
- Otopeni airport (Henri Coandă) - Arch of Triumph: to get the feeling of being in Paris, 12 km are enough to cover which takes about fifteen minutes. The recommended route, also in this case, is the E60 road.
Distances between Băneasa Airport and some points of interest
- Băneasa airport - Parliament Building: these places are 10 km away from each other to cover which it only takes 23 minutes (by car and without traffic).
- Băneasa airport - Romanian Athenaeum: to get to your destination it is advisable to take the Şoseaua Bucureşti-Ploieşti / DN1 / E60 road. There are only 9 km to go and the journey time is about 20 minutes.
- Băneasa airport - Arch of Triumph: to reach this magnificent attraction that is only 6 km from the airport, it takes just 10 minutes.
Approximate Taxi cost from Bucharest Airport
|Taxi Bucharest||1-3 people||4-6 people||7 people|
|Henri Coandă - Parliament||from 22€||from 38€||from 43€|
|Henri Coandă - Romanian Ath.||from 23€||from 39€||from 44€|
|Henri Coandă - Arch of Triumph||from 24€||from 40€||from 45€|
There are 2 airports in Bucharest: Băneasa and Henri Coandă. However the most important is the latter, also called Otopeni, from the name of the city in which it is located. It is about 16 km north from Bucharest and over 6 million passengers pass through it every year.
It has only one terminal situated in the same building and offers free Wifi services, shops and the so-called "Fast Track", which allows you to skip the line at the security checkpoint.
The second airport in Bucharest is called Băneasa and is dedicated to Aurel Vlaicu, a Romanian aviator.
The airport is located north of Bucharest, in the Băneasa district about 9 km from the city center. Its passenger traffic is about 12 million people a year.
The Bucharest public transport network, despite you can think the contary, can be considered effective and efficient. It has tram, bus and subway. In particular, the underground works very well because it is quite recent and has 4 lines marked by different colors.
But to find out what the Romanian capital offers, you can buy the Bucharest City Card and take advantage of discounts at museums, shops and restaurants.
Those who decide to get around the city by public transport can get a complete overview of the public network by visiting the official website of public transport in Bucharest.
The beauty of the city can also be visited thanks to the panoramic bus, which runs until 10pm and is very cheap. However, whatever means of transport you choose to use, you will never arrive directly at your destination but you will need to change means.
Taxileader.net service at Bucharest Airports
All those who arriving in the Romanian capital and wishing to spend holidays with worries at the lowest levels, just have to book a private taxi transfer to and from the airports of Bucharest by filling out a simple form. After making the reservation, you will receive immediate confirmation, and an additional email will be received 2 days before the transfer. This email will contain an emergency number to be used in case of any problem that may arise. Our driversusually wait for customers at the specific pick-up points, ie the arrivals area at the airports, and the halls of the hotels where they are staying. Customers will recognize the driver by their name written on the sign taken by the driver.
Why choose Taxileader.net
Choosing to travel with Taxileader.net means relying on a Company that offers only the best to its customers: professionalism and comfort in the first place.
Booking a taxi in Bucharest with Taxileader.net is profitable for several reasons: you travel with selected drivers and in possession of a regular license to carry out this kind of transport; the cost of one's service is known in advance, thus avoiding incurring unpleasant surprises as soon as you arrive at your destination; you are assisted by an exceptional customer service offered in various languages. Finally, we recommend booking your return transfer in advance, so you can enjoy your holiday in peace.
The taxi cabs can be booked in advance, via this website. Taxis are insured, licensed and the service is professional; the customer will receive confirmation by email together with the code of the transfer and the driver' s phone number. A free sms service is always available, so even if you forget to print out the email confirmation you will have the code on your cell phone. From Bucharest-Henri Coandă airport you can also use any type of public transport such as a Bus service managed by RATB. Although booking a private taxi in advance has several advantages: telephone support service in: English, Italian and Spanish languages, no surprises on the final cost of the transfer, security, punctuality and professionalism on the part of the drivers.