See the main attractions in Barcelona from on board a double-decker bus!
With a sight-seeing bus, you can explore the city whilst comfortably seated on board a double-decker bus as you listen to the informative commentary on the audio-guide. You won't have any of the stresses of trying to deal with an unfamiliar public transport system, nor will you have to worry about trying to find the right money with which to buy your tickets, the anxiety about not finding somewhere to sit and having to grapple with numerous changes. Just sit back, relax and enjoy your well earned holiday on an open air sight-seeing bus. There are two different routes with numerous stops which have been created in order to guarantee the best service possible on a journey of discovery of Barcelona's most beautiful attractions. Thanks to the help of a map which is provided for all passengers, you can hop on and hop off whenever you like or, you can just stay on board from the beginning to the end of the tour.
All the attractions will be easily accessible from on board the sightseeing bus and you won't have to think about changing your mode of transport! Let yourself be driven by an experienced driver and enjoy spectacular views of the city in comfort. Getting on the bus is the best way in which to see the city in a short space of time and will help you to find your bearings so you can decide what to visit whilst you enjoy the splendid panorama laid out in front of you! The service is available every day from 09:30 to 20:00 hours (depending on the line) and you can choose to buy a pass for one or two consecutive days. Included in the price of a ticket is an Audio-Guide with Wi-Fi access on board so that you can post photos of your holiday on-line straight away. Hop on and hop off whenever you like or, remain on board for a complete panoramic tour of the city.
Bear in mind that:
- You can do a tour of Barcelona on board a comfortable bus;
- You can choose when to get off and what you want to visit;
- Individual daily rate: - adults: €30.00 - children: €16.00 - adults over 65 years of age: €25.00
- Pricing for two days: - adults: €40.00 - children: €21.00 - adults over 65 years of age: €35.00
- 2 different routes which both last about 2 hours;
- Wi-Fi on board;
- Tickets are available immediately on your smartphone;
- Available every day;
The bus route
- The Blue Line: is the route that covers unmissable attractions such as the marvellous Basilica of La Sagrada Familia, the lively Park Güell, Camp NOU and much more;
- The Red Line: is the route that mainly covers the centre and includes green spaces such as the Parc de la Ciutadella, the modernist route along the Passèig de Gràcia and up to the mountain of Montjuïc from whence you can enjoy spectacular panoramic views of the city;
- The Green Line: (only during the summer) is the route which will enable you to admire Barcelona's large and very beautiful beaches. Visit the famous beaches of Bogatell, Mar Bella, Nova Mar Bella and much more.
How to buy your tickets on-line
- On the calendar, select the date on which you wish to make your visit and click on "Check Availability" in order to proceed;
- Choose the number of days required (1, 2 or 3)
- Choose the number of adult and / or children's tickets (if required);
- Complete your booking details or log-in with Facebook or Google;
- Effect payment for the tickets via your preferred payment method and receive your tickets immediately by email, SMS or straight to the App;
- On the day of your visit: simply show the tickets on your smartphone to the driver each time you hop on board.
- Tickets are available immediately;
- Tickets on your smartphone are acceptable;
- An Audio-Guide;
- Wi-Fi on board;
- Product Code: TCK-BB;
- Available every day.